We manufacture a range of industrial filter fabric and technical textiles, used in various industries:
- Conveyor belting cloth, canvas, endless belts, PU/PVC belts, sugar bags & balloons for confectionery and biscuit units.
- Industrial Airslide / Aeroslide fabrics – Conveyor belts (Cotton, Polyester, PP, Nylon), in Spun & Multifilament varieties, used extensively for pneumatic conveying of fine & granular products, used extensively in infrastructure companies, Silos, Cement, fly-ash, lime industries, of thickness up to 12mm, and of various widths
- Industrial Filter media – Filter cloth (Cotton, Nylon, PP, PolyCotton), Nylon & PC Satin for FBD, & PP Filter Presses, in Spun and Multifilament varieties, used extensively & regularly in Filter press systems and membranes, for Industrial system, in process technologies & filter presses – in filtration, treatment & separation applications for process engineering.
- Constructed from cotton, polyester, PP, nylon, non-woven, etc.
- Employed in industries for wet, solid-liquid, slurry filtrations, solvent extraction etc.
- Used in industries such as:
- Edible oil/ soya extraction/ Vanaspati
- Starch and derivatives
- Dyes, paints and chemicals
- Fertilizers and phosphates
- Soap and detergent manufacturing
- ETP/ STP: Water treatment
- Filter bags, made-ups & filter accessories are used in various industries in filtration applications, to fit sophisticated and intricate equipment such as Centrifuges.
- Centrifuge bags/ lifting bags
- Used in various dimensions between 20″ – 60″
- Used in separating slurry from liquid or to collect solids
- With/ without collar
- Fluid Bed dryer (FBD)
- These bags are heavily used in Pharma / Chemical / Dye manufacturing to achieve target dryness in the material to be handled, using fluidization method.
- Butterfly filter press
- Plate/ frame filter press
- Extensively used in liquid-solid separation methods
- Dust collector bags
- Nutsche filters
- Leaf sparklers/ sparkler pads/ pressure leaf cloth
- Polish filter bags
- Micronizers with snap ring: pulverizers: lifting bags: bellow bags: cycle bags: RVDF
Conveyor Belts – Open Conveyors
- Polyester, cotton, blended (polycotton)
- In weaves ranging from plain-twill-satin
- Used in various biscuit making and processing application such as cooling, rotary-moulding, cutting, pannier, stacking etc.
- Dimension range: 1.3mm (for thinner biscuits) – 6mm
- From smaller stacking widths of 6″ upto 75″ (W) for the bigger biscuit lines
- We use the Ring Frame yarn spinner, which does not suffer from excessive elongation and shrinkage.
Conveyor Belts – Endless belts
- Blends of cotton and nylong
- Blends of cotton, polyester and PC
- Pure nylon (rotary moulder)
- Pure cotton – post oven/ cooling
- Dimension range
- 1.3mm – 2.5mm
- Upto 65″ width
- These belts are pieces, which are joint-less/ stitch-less and are fit directly into the biscuits line
- Used typically in rotary moulding, cutting and packing
Conveyor Belts – PU/ Coated belts
- The advantage of the PVC/ coated webs is that the oil that gets sprayed on ready biscuits gets retained therein/ absorbed by the media – that results in no-waste
- The special woven/ textured weaves ensure no slippage
- PU gets used in the dough feeding/ dough loading conveyor as well as the cutting and packing section
Airslides/ Pneumatic Conveyors
- Used in cement/ alumina/ fly ash/ metallurgy plants, for granular transmission, using pneumatic means
- Available in thicknesses upto 12″
- Typically made from cotton and polyester
Liners, Sandwich and Impression Fabrics
- Used in rubber and tyre industries
- In adhesion and lining
- MOC’s include PP liner, cotton liner
Food grade bags and balloons
- Apart from Conveyors, a range of other ready Industrial bags used in Confectionery / Biscuit plants or Flour milling includes:
- Suger bags – for sugar absorption, loading and unloading, confectionery plants
- Plan shifter bags – used in flour-mills across transmission lines
- Dust collector bags/ balloons etc. – for common dust collection – made primarily out of PP
- Made in various specs of 2/10 – 3/10 etc.
- Used in rubber and tyre industries and retail/ consumer canvas made-ups
Scrim cloth and Camp Cot cloth
- Scrim cloth – used in non-woven industry
- Camp Cot – heavy usage in tents and cots – thick dyed canvas
- Ginning cloth – Available in 2/3 ply – used in cotton ginning industry